Saturday, September 25, 2010

cardboard


Now it's fall. Going to the L.A. County fair. It's pretty big. Not as grand as the Texas State Fair. But bigger than the Rhode Island one I guess.

Plugging away at the movie business. Such a short strange trip it's been. But now on LSL we have a script and it being sent to "talent'. It's crazy. Fingers crossed as we go. But we are in the pond with the big fish. Who'd a thunk it? I guess I did at some point else I wouldn't be here.

How was your day? I am sitting here with a cool breeze on the back of my head. The cat's are creeping around. Confused. My wife is in bed early and has the bedroom door closed. This is not normal for the cats. So they prowl around the house looking for her black hair to kneed. But it's behind a closed door. So they are confused.


No comments:

Post a Comment